Training on the RoHS 3 directive and Nemko lab visit (Training in English)
Nemko. 292 Labrosse Avenue, Pointe-Claire, H9R 5L8
Since July 2019, the RoHS Directive 3 has imposed concentration limitations on new substances contained in electrical and electronic equipment sold in the European Union.
These substances are lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), mercury (Me), hexavalent chromium (Cr 6+), polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) contained in electrical and electronic equipment. RoHS 3 imposes new substances: BBP phthalates, DBP, DEHP, and DIBP.
Are you an engineer, manager or director of production and quality control groups, researcher or designer?
This training is for you to:
- Know the applicable compliance requirements according to the directive;
- Obtain a template of the technical documentation procedure and integrate it into the organization’s processes;
- Check supplier declarations on compliance;
- Produce analysis grids
- Know the WEEE requirements
- Know the regulations on packaging and packaging waste
$ 500 for members. Lunches, coffee and snacks are included.
How do you prepare for training?
– The training material will be sent via an online hyperlink a week before the event. Please download it completely on your computer or tablet to get the most out of the training.
– You will also be asked to have RoHS compliance credentials from yours suppliers on hand, whose validity you want to verify. We will share your examples and questions in the workshops.
– Finally, any question or experience on the topic of environmental compliance of electronic equipment is welcome.
Parking available onsite
In collaboration with ISEQ: